Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pop a Squat

yup, I have to start off with a Yankee term. I don't know where it originated from, but it is the one thing that works well here today. Don caught the kids outside with their pants down. LITERALLY. Zeth had his pants down, pooping outside. After hours of ignoring and interrogation, the truth finally came out. Well, it was not Zeth who was pooping, it was Alicia. She did not have an acceptable statement to explain why she pooped. Zeth told me he had his pants down so he could get lots of air. He needed a lot of air. Alicia is constantly lying, she does not get the concept of truth and the need to tell it. She was simply talking about being outside like nothing happened. Yet, we know that Zeth cannot do something like that on his own, he copies what he sees someone doing. I know from experience, that he most likely watched Alicia squat down and poop and he was caught about to do just that.
Alicia thinks she is free and clear of punishment; nothing will happen to her now that she has told the truth. She is unaware that tomorrow when she is at school, I am removing everything from her bedroom. Leaving her with a bed, pillows and clothing. No toys, books or anything else. She must earn things back and that includes her prized possessions. She also will not be allowed outside unless and adult is with her. Zeth can come and go from inside to outside without a chaperon. He was just doing what someone told him to do.
This was a very eventful type of day....yeah right. I did remove the carpeting and carpet pad from the half bathroom. I bought the tile we (OK, I) want to put down. I will post pictures in the next posting. The floor is covered with a vinyl of bricks. Don said he likes it. Yeah right. We shall see. I want to have the bathroom finished this weekend. Especially since Kimberly is planning on coming down with Henry over Labor Day weekend. That is like in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment