A day full of drama. The drama began even before the kids were dressed and ready for school. It began (carried over) from last night. Alicia was upset because Zeth received a compliment and she did not. He needs the positive regarding his clothes and appearance more than she and she was not handsome or even in a very cute outfit. She complained that she could not clean her room before school. When we got to school she complained that I did not give her a good enough hug. The drama!
Well, while they were at school, I removed everything from Alicia's room. No more toys, books, dolls, puzzles, etc. Maybe this will help her to realize that lying is not something that should be done at any time. She has to learn somehow and nothing has worked so far. Maybe not having anything in her room to entertain her will help. She is also not allowed to go outside without adult supervision. Someone has to be with her until we can trust her again. That my not be until she is in high school. It took her over 4 hours to realize that everything was removed from her room. She comes to me with tears and states: "that was not fair" I gave it right back with when you lied to me and Don, you were not fair. The tears were not something that she was feeling, they were faked and done with her pro ability. Within 2 minutes, the tears were gone and she was playing with Zeth.
Zeth has no clue what is going on. I have a meeting for his IEP tomorrow afternoon. I am looking for ward to it in one sense-speech services and in another I don't want him "labeled" but if he is in need of special services, then he needs to receive them.
We had our kitchen measured for the install. It has begun! I can't wait unitl I see the final work up and (Teeth clench) pay lots of money for it to begin. That is what I have been waiting for for so long, I think I am fearful of it not begin all that we want.
No comments:
Post a Comment