Believe it or not I actually miss hurricanes/ I know they come with power outages, rain, wind, damage, flooding and all the havoc of weather. But I really miss them. I am tires of heat, humidity and thunder. My parents now have power. Everyone in VA that I know has something out-whether it is power, water or cable/internet. It will be a matter of time to fix and repair. I know that and am pacient in waiting to get a hold of everyone.
I went on the Marshall web site yesterday to see if there was anything posted about the weather. I was in for a shock! Marshall is no longer and elemetary it is now a ECC and Lori is still principal. In a sense she "lost" her school. That is a slap in the face to a principal. Ad I stand by-what goes around comes around.
Short post-need to discuss the ISP outcome from Brianna and what occurred in court today. Don was at work and unaware of what occured and was discussed in the meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment