It is till the first week of school and still getting the bugs out. Argh! Zeth and Alicia were in wonderful form when we got home today. Did I say wonderful form? I meant complete and utter wrecks. Alicia lost it and could not stop crying for over and hour...Zeth on the other hand enjoyed banging his head when he did not have my undivided attention like he was used to all summer. I have to keep reminding myself he is two years old he is two years old....That is getting old.
We had the IEP meeting for Zeth today. That did shed some light on Zeth from Amber. His traumatic issues all began when he was two and he is now still stuck there and can't move on. Amber and I both agree when he is more verbal he will need to have counseling. It is tough when you don't talk and when you do you are not understood. I also know they will be here for a while. Mom is unable to handle the kids. I figure if she does not give up rights, they were remain until they are aged out of the program. That is not fair to the kids.
Alicia asked to go to the mall and be able to purchase something for her birthday. I gave her two choices for her birthday: !. go to the mall pick out something for her birthday and have cake and ice cream at home 2. have a party at the skate rink. I made it clear she is not having both. My true fear is that we will set up a party and no one from her classroom will come and that will be even more upsetting for her. We are going to have Zeth's party at the rink and she will come if she does not have her party there. That is a hard choice for a child to make.
I went to lowes and figured out the final design for the kitchen. I hope don goes with the choices of counter and cabinet. That way i can start with the process of paying and having someone come out and begin the measuring process. I also want to start packing the kitchen but can't do that until I know when the process is going to start. I added spice racks and also fixed the pantry cabinets to have sliders and shelves. I have lots to add to the garage/yard sale.
I can't believe it is only the third day of school. It feels like it is the 30 day!
No comments:
Post a Comment