This is a family portrait. Ain't it cute?
I have tried to up load pictures many times and the blogger will not allow me to save to publish the post with pictures so I am going to try again. If I am unable to save then I give up with pictures.
OK so it worked and won't let me move it so I can write above it.
It is the weekend. Zeth's fingertips are not going to have finger prints. He is slowly nibbling/eating his fingers. The tips are raw and red. He will sit and chew on the tip and then pull the skin off when he is worried/nervous/scared anytime he is under stress.
Alicia is at the point where she does not listen to anything someone says to her. She will look as if she is is listening, but has no idea what you said. Her level of respect and responsibility sucks. I took this picture at the playground. She was on the uneven bars hanging upside down. I had to take it-looks like she is being electrocuted.
I don't like how the pictures look on the side with the words next to it. It does not let you return or go down until you have filled the area in with text. I just don't like it.
******************************************************************************************
On a different subject-WIth all the construction work going on in the hosue I have decided that I will never be a general contractor.


No comments:
Post a Comment