Thursday, October 20, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys

Of course we had to have an accident. Boys will be boys. Zeth is bouncing on Don. Don of course is being a boy and pushing back. They hit and Zeth's nose is in the way. We now have a bloody nose in need of ice and packing. Don is being Don. Zeth is whinning-can't blame him. His nose is bleeding. Got the towel and the ice. What a way to end an uneventful day.
The ceiling has been begun! Yeah!!! Sold more cookie dough. I am cookied out. This was the end of the selling. I am going to send it in on Tuesday (maybe MOnday). THen it will just be waiting for the cookie dough to come in. They have earned a trip to the park as well as a movie, popcorn and ducks. I don't get it-if they want to bribe kids how bout no homework?

No comments:

Post a Comment