Sunday, October 16, 2011

Empty Kitchen

I can't believe how BIG the kitchen is without cabinets and counter tops! It is totally amazing. Currently there is a sink and dishwasher. Otherwise the kitchen is empty. Don removed the stove hood, cook top and cabinets with counter top to the edge of the dishwasher. We did have some fun finds. Three wood "bricks", the bedding the mice used and a wonderful hole in the floor. I think the hole leads to the crawl space. I will post some pictures of the amazing kitchen in my next post. I want to make sure I have good shots that show the interesting aspects.
I picked up primer for the walls, that is my next deal. I have to get that started tomorrow. I figure I can do that while the electricians are here. I won't have power. Nope change that can't paint don't have drop cloth! Dang! No time to pick one up before the electrician shows up. The plumber is also coming to look at the space and distance for the gas line. Hope he can do it while he is here. I did not realize that not having a stove would be so hard. No hot water for tea, no soup no cooking pasta. OK I do have a microwave but it is not the same.
The weekend is over. WOW! Nothing dramatic or drastic with the kids. This is a week of appointments though: Monday electrician and plumber ; meeting with Alicia's teacher in the pm; Tues. the rest of the cabinets and the crew from Lowes to check in cabinets Wed. appointment at the bone and joint clinic I don't know if it is a good thing that this can be sleeping funny but I don't know. This is how it originally began. Dad told me to let Dr. Hovater know if he needs full history that dad would call and give it to him. I don't think Dr. Hovater would believe the entire history. Sometimes I don't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment