I made many phone calls in the past few days to get a guy company or anyone who can work on cielings. It took all my energy and gumption to make one more phone call. Well I did it. I called the number on the computer generated search. I of course get the one person who is "retired". He can "pick and choose" his jobs. He came out last night. AND he is going to do the kitchen!!! WHoop WHoop!....well that means that we had to tear down the rest of the kitchen ca-ca-the sofet above the sink and move everything out of the way. He will be sealing, painting and blowing the ceiling. I can say persistence works but it is also a pain in the ass!!!
No problems getting anyone to school yesterday morning (Wed). Now I just have to convince the Zeth that if people do not want to buy the cookie dough I can't make them. It is not my fault. He is repeating what the school is telling him and he can't get beyond that. It is tough to make him understand, but I am repeating the same thing over and over. FRUSTRATING but it is working. I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment