Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time Flies

I can't believe I have not posted in almost 2 weeks. WOW! Today is Zeth's birthday and we are already going to have a melt down. He expect skating after school and does not understand that it will be on Saturday. The hard concept of a birthday party for him. I am sending cookies to share with classmates. He still does not understand that skating needs to wait until the weekend. I figure there will be meltdowns through out the day, but he will survive. this is the first time he is actually having a birthday celebration on/near his birthday.
Alicia is managing. She has not been a cat for almost a month. That changed yesterday. I had a cat wandering after me. Boy, what a trial not to step or trip on her. The animals move or can be moved easily. She just waits to figure out what is going to happen.
We have begun to take apart the kitchen. The cabinets are coming down. It makes it look sooo different in there. I will post some pictures of the progress. We have found some interesting things. The shelves are good wood, the end cabinets are ply wood. I have saved some of the knobs for the bathroom remodel. In fact, I am going to put them in the bathroom cabinet to get them out of the way. The bathroom is the last thing on the list. Right now we need to get everything out of the kitchen so the stove can be brought in and hooked up. We also are going to purchase the stove/micro combination in time. The double oven still works for the moment. The bottom cabinets needs to be taken out too. Currently we have no place to wood. That is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment