The weather has begun to change. It really does not get a chance to cool off slowly here. I have found that it goes from the triple digits to the chilling 50's and 60's overnight. Today it did get warmer than 70 but it started at a chilly 52 degrees. The leaves have begun to change and the chll is in the air. Loving it!
Xzavier and Makiya are with their foster mother Beatrice Harvey. I hope (fingers crossed). I am not going to do respit care again. Or at least for a very looooong time. It was very hard for Alicia and Zeth. both have been a pistol all week. Zeth has hit his rock bottom in the morning the past 2 days. beginning with hiding under his bed and refusing to get dressed. This is followed by screaming aobut hunger and food. The need to be fed. He knows to eat at school and not home. He kicked screamed and was an all out mess. Alicia had her homework meltdowns all week and could not handle the baby's crying or noise in general.
Xzavier and Makiya are with their foster mother Beatrice Harvey. I hope (fingers crossed). I am not going to do respit care again. Or at least for a very looooong time. It was very hard for Alicia and Zeth. both have been a pistol all week. Zeth has hit his rock bottom in the morning the past 2 days. beginning with hiding under his bed and refusing to get dressed. This is followed by screaming aobut hunger and food. The need to be fed. He knows to eat at school and not home. He kicked screamed and was an all out mess. Alicia had her homework meltdowns all week and could not handle the baby's crying or noise in general.
I know that I can't put them in respit care. It would totally kill them and put them backwards many steps. I would end up with kids that were worse than they are now. Not only messed up but behaviors would be more out of control.
No comments:
Post a Comment