This is what I was greeted with after school on Friday. The picture is a bit fuzzy but the idea is there. Zeth was playing football during P.E and was tackled. I did ask him if he was the ball. He became furious with me and screamed no I was playing. I said I understood. He said there was no ball they were pretending to have a ball. Of course he had to be tackled on a pile of rocks. I told him next time he plays, he needs to make sure there are no rocks or only play on a lot of grass. He did not think that was funny.
The weekend was rather uneventful The usual make Lisa feel like a shit or an idiot. Take your pick. I know Don does not realize he does it frequently, but it does hurt and makes me feel stupid around the kids.
The biggest goal I have to work on is setting and sticking to a budget. With 7 people in the house it is hard to budget the food cost and the gas cost to the various schools and activities. If everyone was at one school the budget would be a lot easier. I do have to make and stick to the budget. This is so all bills can be paid and there is food to eat in the house.
I missed another bill dead line and will pay in person tomorrow. I think I am going to do that for all the local bills: gas, electric, water, cable and trash. That way they are paid the day they come in if not the day after. The only ones that do not change are the cable and trash. That can make it a little easier especially when I over pay each of those two every month I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment