Oiy Vay! Last night not only did we have one case worker, we had 2 in our house. Confusion reigned.
Stacy made promises that she then put on me to accomplish and I wasn't even there. Now I had to email her and tell her she is the one who said and now needs to follow through with setting up visits with their father at DHR not at McDonalds. People forget that I am not responsible for doing the leg work, i am only responsible for getting the child(ren) to the meeting.
the girls will also be changing schools starting next week. I do what I have to do in order to remain sane.
Amber filled us in on the changing of the guards beginning next month Leilani will be their new case worker. she will still be there, but she will be moving on to other things.
Alicia also wanted something so she gave a run down of abuse and then said she wants to see mom. Amber chalked it up to her literally wanting to be with mom and leaving. She had done this in the past and Amber said there is a definite pattern.
I think to keep my thoughts focused, I will have to blog daily. I am finding that writing in the morning gets me ready for the day. I will give this daily 0530 typing a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment